Saturday, July 15, 2006
lido screwed up @ 1:49 PM |
|
Met up with Kelvin and with Liqing as well after work. Headed to NYDC at Heeren for our dinner and chitchatting. Stayed at NYDC till about 7-8 plus, had intended to play pool. But we had to wait, so we left our contact no. and left cine. Had wanted to go around looking for other places, but we ended up touring around Spore with Kelvin driving us. Had even wanted to go all the way till Changi, but I had to meet Gabby at 10pm, so half-way through, Kelvin sent me back to town. "Thanks Kelvin~!!! Take care and see ya in a yr later~!!!" Gabby and I then went to Lido to purchase our tickets to "Pirates of the Carribean", 1045pm was full, so we took the 1130pm slot instead. Still with an hr to kill, we went to the downstairs Mac first. When we're about to head upstairs, we saw Shem and Royston. They were telling us Lido 2 aircon was down, and lucky enough, we got Lido 2. Then all of a sudden, Shem and Gabby was debating about Zidane's headbutting issue. "Shem, you're definately awsome! Haha... U can shoot Gabby non-stop!!!" When we went into Lido 2, the aircon was indeed down. Neverthless, we hoped that we can overcome the heat. But, when the movie started, the sound was kinda distorted!!!! It's like the sound is 'loud louder loud louder', dunno how to describe" Made the whole cinema patrons and us angry. Alot of ppl started to walk out, Gabby and I also couldn't take that anymore. So we walked out and headed to the ticket booth for a refund. It was damn packed! Lucky enough, they made a refund. We earned $1 more! Haha... It's all coz we used the movie voucher which cost $8, but I only paid $7.50 as I purchased it from an ex UTAC personnel. With the refund, we headed to PS to buy the 110am slot as I've no confident in Lido for yst anymore. Else, I'll exchange for another slot. But too bad! Fell aslp during the starting of the movie as I was feeling damn tired! Finally managed to wake up after Gabby woke me up. Hurhur... Anyway, the movie was nice, but ending was crap. Faster headed home and it was slping time....~! Took a pic of the crowd at Lido yst... Everyone's asking for refund or exchanging for another ticket
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Saturday, July 15, 2006
lido screwed up @ 1:49 PM |
|
Met up with Kelvin and with Liqing as well after work. Headed to NYDC at Heeren for our dinner and chitchatting. Stayed at NYDC till about 7-8 plus, had intended to play pool. But we had to wait, so we left our contact no. and left cine. Had wanted to go around looking for other places, but we ended up touring around Spore with Kelvin driving us. Had even wanted to go all the way till Changi, but I had to meet Gabby at 10pm, so half-way through, Kelvin sent me back to town. "Thanks Kelvin~!!! Take care and see ya in a yr later~!!!" Gabby and I then went to Lido to purchase our tickets to "Pirates of the Carribean", 1045pm was full, so we took the 1130pm slot instead. Still with an hr to kill, we went to the downstairs Mac first. When we're about to head upstairs, we saw Shem and Royston. They were telling us Lido 2 aircon was down, and lucky enough, we got Lido 2. Then all of a sudden, Shem and Gabby was debating about Zidane's headbutting issue. "Shem, you're definately awsome! Haha... U can shoot Gabby non-stop!!!" When we went into Lido 2, the aircon was indeed down. Neverthless, we hoped that we can overcome the heat. But, when the movie started, the sound was kinda distorted!!!! It's like the sound is 'loud louder loud louder', dunno how to describe" Made the whole cinema patrons and us angry. Alot of ppl started to walk out, Gabby and I also couldn't take that anymore. So we walked out and headed to the ticket booth for a refund. It was damn packed! Lucky enough, they made a refund. We earned $1 more! Haha... It's all coz we used the movie voucher which cost $8, but I only paid $7.50 as I purchased it from an ex UTAC personnel. With the refund, we headed to PS to buy the 110am slot as I've no confident in Lido for yst anymore. Else, I'll exchange for another slot. But too bad! Fell aslp during the starting of the movie as I was feeling damn tired! Finally managed to wake up after Gabby woke me up. Hurhur... Anyway, the movie was nice, but ending was crap. Faster headed home and it was slping time....~! Took a pic of the crowd at Lido yst... Everyone's asking for refund or exchanging for another ticket
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|