Erks.... Sickening Simpson (the new idiot engineer) did something to irritate Shem and I again! There's this whole stack of green papers on the top of my drawer, and my drawer was on my left. Then when I was doing my things as usual, turning to my left slighty to take some stuffs, I saw him taking OUR green papers w/o even asking! It's not that we're stingy or selfish, it's that he just simply took our stuff w/o asking. We're just beside him, cant he just open his mouth and ask if he can take the papers? Damn rude~! No manners, irritating, rude, arrogant ass! So what if you're a engineer with a degree? SO so So?! Just wanna vomit at the sight of him... ERKS. Ok enough of that... Went to catch "Dragon Tiger Gate" with Gabby yst night. Coincidentally, we saw Chee Chong there, he really changed alot, almost couldnt recognise him. Well, when we went into the cinema, the movie has already started. Somehow missed the starting and I couldnt link the whole movie. Not much storyline, only the fighting scenes are nice. Dun find it very nice. Well, next anticipating movie will be "Fast and Furious: The Tokyo Drift"!!!! Will be catching it with Shem&Royston once Royston comes back from his overseas' exercise. After the movie, we walked to the carpark at Somerset MRT as we parked the car there. Much to our surprise, the whole car was bombarded with bird shit! It was already so late and yet we can kena such things. Other cars beside us were ok, but ours were much in a shocking state. Hehe... Damn paisei when we drove out. So we quickly headed to a car wash! I like car wash!!! Hehe... ![]() All the foam covering the car. Nice!! Hehe ![]() After it's being wiped off This definately taught us a lesson, don't park at Somerset carpack where there's a lot of trees~! somewhere too far for us to find. |