my life. my story

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hk trip @ 8:38 PM
I'm back~! Have been back since Sunday actually. This time is actually my 2nd trip to HK and it's still as fun as last time. We're "lucky" enough to experience their 2nd black rainstorm of the year, which is the worst rainstorm over at HK.

Quite lazy to list down everything. I'll just upload the pictures and you guys can just imagine. Hehe...

Well, before I upload the pictures (when I'm not too lazy), here are some preview....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like this picture, as it shows the image of HK...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fireworks @ Disneyland

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cinderella Carousel. It's such a fantasy, ain't it?

Btw, I'll be taking my TP this coming thursday afternoon. Feeling damNnnNnn nervous and scared. Not very confident though. Everyone, pls wish me best of luck. Hurhur... Arrgh~! =/

somewhere
too far for us to find.