my life. my story

Thursday, June 15, 2006

failed TP @ 8:33 PM
Ok, now for the news everyone is anticipating...

Passed?
NOPE! I FAILED~!

I expected it. SSDC screwed up some of the items they taught me. Damn, only the tester corrected me. NO instructor ever ever corrected me much. Well, forget it. Just treat that it's an experience and lesson learnt so I'll improve on the next TP. But, the worse part is that I've to retake final theory. ArrGh~ Blame it on myself coz I dragged till about 6 months later before I start my practical. Well, no choice I guess. Rushing to take the trial test on Sat then will be booking for the theory test. Hope I won't have to wait for too long. Wish me luck yeah? I still have to wait till I pass the test before I can book for TP. I absoultely have no idea how long it'll take me. -sigh- Just hoping for all the best now...

somewhere
too far for us to find.