my life. my story

Sunday, June 25, 2006

concert... @ 3:43 PM
I just realised that I haven't been blogging recently. Just a word to describe why, and that's "LAZY" =)

Life is pretty much the same, work, go out, work, go out. You can't expect much from a working life, right? Yesterday was a damn long long day for me. Went out at 12+pm. First to SSDC for my theory trial test, then to meet up with XiangHui and to pass him e stuffs I got for him. Gotta thanks him for the treats and the souvenier he got me. THANKS and Sorry to 'abandon' you~! =D

After that, met up with my Gabby at 7pm to head for JJ's concert. Gabby got a free pair of tix from his friend last min, and so as not to waste the tix, we went for the concert. Well, that's our first time attending a concert, abit "sua ku". Haha... The concert was indeed worth the price I can say. JJ's definately our Spore's pride. There's a part of the concert which made me real impressed! He's damn talented can. At the end of the concert when he was singing "Zhi Dui Ni Shuo", he was crying at the end and almost couldnt finish the last sentence. Aww... Touched~ Overall it was a nice experience.... I regretted not bringing the camera out, as we sat almost quite near. ArrGh~! Next time!!!

After the concert, we went to catch "Garfield 2". I think we're kinda crazy. Hurhur... I almost fell aslp during the movie cause I was damn tired and the show was kinda boring. Garfield 2 is soOoo disappointing! Was still so looking forward to it..... And I finally reached home at 2+am and I fell aslp as soon as I hit the bed.

Guess what? Gabby and I will be going for another movie, Scary movie 4 later on. Haha~! Call us the movies fanatics.

somewhere
too far for us to find.