It has been such a "Nong Nong" ago since I last blogged. If you watched Singapore Idols last sunday, you'll know what's up with "Nong Nong" ago. Haha...~! Life has been the same recently. Fell sick last week, had fever for about 4 days without even subsiding~! Had to rest well and I had a MC for 3 days, shiok! Plus, I took leave on the eve of the vesak day holiday. So in all, I rested for about a week!!! But time usually flies damn fast and I had to resume work. Something had changed during this period, which is that I've already shifted house. Keke... House-warming was on last Sunday (21stMay). Met up with XiangHui in the morning to get my "Tai-Yang Bing" and some small gifts from him all which he got for me from Taiwan. Gotta thanks him alot for the stuffs..... Well, nothing much for me to blog now as well. Will be back soon... =D somewhere too far for us to find. |