Guess what? It's confirmed! I'll be visiting Hong Kong on the 8th June with mummy, pamela and amanda. It's a very last min decision and I insisted on tagging along. Hurhur... Annual leave only left with a few days, so I decided to take unpaid leave. Luckily, my boss is kind enough to let me go!! THANKS BOSS! Felt so bad, coz I seems to be taking lots of leave on June. I need to take another day off on the same week straight after I'm back from HK coz of my TP. Hope my boss won't mind. Hehe.... Have to cut short the trip coz I'm not able to afford the time. So it'll be only a 4D/3N trip (at least better than nothing right? Hee). 1st night will be spend at Disneyland Hollywood Hotel then the rest of the days will be in the city. I'M DAMN EXCITED! I wanna go on a shopping spree, walk all over Disneyland and take lots of photos!.... Have already listed down some items I wanna buy and eat. =D Hurhur... Countdown to 13 more days to HK.... somewhere too far for us to find. |