my life. my story

Sunday, March 26, 2006

tp @ 5:37 PM
Guess what? I finally cleared my practical lesson and I'll be able to book for my TP. Darn happy~! But the disappointing and sad thing is that the next available date is during mid JUNE!!! -sob sob- About 2 months plus lah. I thought usually dun have to wait so long? Haiz... If I fail my TP during June, and that's it. I'll have to retake my final theory!!!!!! NO I DUN WAN! I've forgotten everything le.... =(

Daddy came to fetch me after lesson to head to Marsiling then back to Ang Mo Kio's outlet to choose the bathroom accessories, etc for our new house. After that, we had my late lunch at J8 Mac then back home. Feeling very tired... Weekends pass so fast! Tml gotta work again. TIRING....

somewhere
too far for us to find.