my life. my story

Thursday, March 02, 2006

therapy @ 10:08 PM
Guess what? It's pay day already~! Hurhur... Finally, the most anticipating moment of every month. Haha.... It has been such a long long time since I had my shopping therapy! We wanted to head to town for shopping today, but as Liqing had to do OT (poor her, since yst she's working late), we decided to wait till when one fine day she's free then we head down town together.

I had my mini shopping therapy over at J8 todat after work. Bought 2 eye brushes, 1 concealer, 2 blusher and a top. One of the blusher is from Red Earth. It's the limited edition ETHNIC DISCOVERY series. I had wanted to get it since last last week I saw it in the mag. I like the packaging lots~! I didn't manage to get my berms from double index! I can't find it le. Haiz... But anway, at least I did bought the stuffs I wanted, except for one mascara.

Lunch today was at Kovan's Xin Wang Cha Chan Ting.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The lunch was hilarous and freaking filling one. You must be thinking why will it be hilarous right? Haha...


Image hosting by Photobucket
Ice Honey Green Tea

Image hosting by Photobucket
Black pepper chicken chop rice

These 2 are the reasons.

Can't figure out? From this picture, you're not able to imagine how BIG the serving is. The bowl of rice Liqing had, is the size of a soup bowl. It had such a big and thick piece of chicken, just like those steaks at Jack's Place. The drink is almost like the mixer (maybe 2/3) we had usually for our drinking sessions at Halo. We were laughing when our food arrived. I think the waiter/waitress over there must be also laughing at us. Haha...

We had some dim sum before our main course, and by that time, we're feeling very full. Our total bill added up to $56+. The pricing is actually reasonable, value for money and you'll be spoilt for choices. The food is nice as well. Definately will go there again...

somewhere
too far for us to find.