Nothing much for me to blog recently. Didnt even land my feet at Orchard these few weeks cause of that matter. I'm having the movies and shopping urge now~! There's tonnes of stuffs I have in mind that I wanted to buy. Yeah, pay day will be here soon again~!!!! That's fast, ain't it? Keke... Supposingly to be having driving lessons on Friday, but was too tired to go for the lesson. We girls had actually also planned to go out for our "tai-tai" outing, but Liqing had to work OT. Thus, plan was twarted. Ended up meeting Gabby after work instead. Went over to his place first as he had booked out at 4+pm, which I only finished work at 5.30pm. Slacked all the way till 7+pm before we headed to Kovan for dinner. Had black pepper chicken spag, black pepper beef rice, chin chow and lce lychee fruit tea at Xin Wang Cha Chan Ting. Superlicious and freaking filling.... Finally headed down (same place as metioned in my previous post) at 9am. Left the place at about 10+pm and headed home finally for my beauty slp. somewhere too far for us to find. |