my life. my story

Monday, March 13, 2006

busy @ 10:04 PM
Miss me? I bet you do right? Hurhur... Juz kidding. Well, starting of March, it had been quite "busy" for me. Something happened, but I won't be mentioning here. Headed over everyday after work, only reaching home at 10+pm thus I didnt have the time to come online. It has been about 1 week plus since it happened. Hopefully it'll end soon~

Today's a Monday~! Which means it's a busy day for me. I worked OT till 8.15pm and by the time I reached hm, I'm already feeling very tired. There were tOoooooOoo many delivery orders and invoices. I also managed to clear almost everything left over from last week. I accumulated my work till this week as I had to rush down after work. Finally managed to clear most of it, will continue the rest of my work tml.

*yawNz* It's bedtime for me. Update again when I've the time.... Ciao~

somewhere
too far for us to find.