Friday, March 31, 2006
booked tp @ 7:58 PM |
|
I've finally finished my lesson at SSDC, and managed to book my TP. Which will be during mid June. Pls pray hard that I can pass k? Hurhur... I dun wan dun wan dun wan to retake final theory~! If I didnt drag drag drag, I guess I may be able to get my license way before my final theory expires. Blame it on myself.... Though I've completed the course, except for TP to go, I still feel so weird, as though I've not finished the course. Sometimes when I see the SSDC cars on the road, I've this mindset that I've to go book for my lesson fast else I cant get the slot. When I'm having lessons, I wished that it'll come to an end soon. Now, I'm urging for some driving~! Hurhur.... Wednesday saw me and Gabby headed to The Cathay for movie, Ice Age 2. The movie was cute and funny, I like the 2 little mice? (what are they called?)!! They were damn cute can. I like their "I'm watching you", and i-dunno-what hand signs. CUTE~!! Btw, The Cathay is very big and nice! The shops were not ready yet though. We watched the movie in their Grand Cathay, which is the biggest cinema hall over there, and true enough, it's damn big. You guys should try catching a movie there.... Later will be meeting up with the girls to Ang Mo Kio Kbox~! Ages since I stepped into Kbox I think. Hehe... Sing to the fullest....~!!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Friday, March 31, 2006
booked tp @ 7:58 PM |
|
I've finally finished my lesson at SSDC, and managed to book my TP. Which will be during mid June. Pls pray hard that I can pass k? Hurhur... I dun wan dun wan dun wan to retake final theory~! If I didnt drag drag drag, I guess I may be able to get my license way before my final theory expires. Blame it on myself.... Though I've completed the course, except for TP to go, I still feel so weird, as though I've not finished the course. Sometimes when I see the SSDC cars on the road, I've this mindset that I've to go book for my lesson fast else I cant get the slot. When I'm having lessons, I wished that it'll come to an end soon. Now, I'm urging for some driving~! Hurhur.... Wednesday saw me and Gabby headed to The Cathay for movie, Ice Age 2. The movie was cute and funny, I like the 2 little mice? (what are they called?)!! They were damn cute can. I like their "I'm watching you", and i-dunno-what hand signs. CUTE~!! Btw, The Cathay is very big and nice! The shops were not ready yet though. We watched the movie in their Grand Cathay, which is the biggest cinema hall over there, and true enough, it's damn big. You guys should try catching a movie there.... Later will be meeting up with the girls to Ang Mo Kio Kbox~! Ages since I stepped into Kbox I think. Hehe... Sing to the fullest....~!!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|