Didn't even understand why I'll wake up soOoo early in the morning when I can actually slp longer. Woke up with fright as I thought I overslpt for driving lesson later. When I checked the time, it's only 8am~! So as expected, I couldn't go back to slp. Yesterday was a very busy day for me. Tonnes of work to do as my colleague is on MC and I've to cover EVERYTHING. Friday is the worse as I've to do invoices for one more coy, which usually for Mondays to Thurdays, we'll only be doing for one coy. I couldn't finish everything and I worked OT till 7.30pm. Yet, I still can't finish because invoice for the extra coy takes alot of time and I was chatting with Shem who was doing OT as well. Keke... I had intended to finish everything, but I had to rush down to meetup with family over at one of the showroom in Ang Mo Kio. So, I didn't finish my work. Had to decide on my future new room's design. The showroom's design is fabulous, I like it~! I'm soOooOo looking forward to my new place. Wonder how will it be? Hehe... somewhere too far for us to find. |