It has been a week since I last blogged? Had been feeling so lazy and tired after work to even log on to do my stuffs. The weekends passed by so fast, ain't it? Friday 24.02.06 Work was very very tiring for me. Was yawning and yawning all the way during work. Guess it's just because all my tiredness accumulated over the week. Headed home after work to book tickets to "Final Destination 3". Rested for a while before preparing to meet Gabby. Almost wanted to nap first but Gabby stopped me as he's afraid that I wouldn't wake up on time (I almost did that for quite a few times). Hurhur... Finally met up with him at 9.45pm. Accompanied him for dinner at BK as well as to wait for our movie. Coincidentally, Shem, Roy, Liqing and Chuan were also watching movie in cine. Met up with Shem and Roy after their movie and before ours, chatted a while before heading for our movie. After the movie, we met up with all of them for a while then headed home. Saturday 25.02.06 Met up with Gabby as usual. Headed to NYDC @ heeren for our dinner first. Their service that day made me infuriated~! Ordered my blueberry elephancino and yet it didn't came at all. One of the waiter gave it to the wrong table, and we overheard the person who received it that they didn't order it. But, they drank it anyway. WTH... When our food arrived, I told the waiter that we still have the elephancino, and he mentioned that he'll check. Even when I'm finishing my food, it's still not being served to us. I checked with another waitress and she metioned we gotta wait. Wait wait wait... I had already finished my food and they still haven serve it! I check with them again and guess what? They told me they forgot my order, and asked if we still want it. I immediately went "Pls cancel my order and get my bill NOW!" Pissed off~!!! Forget about that, we headed to Taka Yamaha roadshow followed by giordano to look for Fuwen as well as to get discount from him. Hurhur... Luckily there's Fuwen, else I've to pay the full $43 for a pair of cropped pants. Finally, we headed to meet up with Shem, Liqing and Chuan at cityhall mrt to head to Chinatown area pub for Chuan's 21st B'day celebration. The usual stuffs, 2 bottles of Chivas and games. All were drunk except for Roy, Gabby and me. Hehe... Home sweet home at 3+am... somewhere too far for us to find. |