my life. my story

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Start work @ 6:58 PM
First day of work was okay. At least I can adapt back to working life fast and the working hours over there are from 8am to 5.15pm. No more of clocking in or changing of modes, i.e. "break; not ready; ready". Which is damn gd~! Keke... Last time at MOM, all your movement are monitored as whenever we're going to toilet or lunch, we have to change mode to "Break". Cant even waste a bit of time to "eat snake" k. I hate being monitored even when going to the toilet. The good thing about this job is that we girls are in the same coy~! Hehe... Hopefully PuiKwan will be able to join us once there are vancancies. I think we'll create havock if we 4 are working together. Keke...

Spent the whole day doing invoices. Had to sort out the invoices and delivery orders accordingly, stapling it and blah blah blah. It's easy, but just that the invoices were freaking thick~! My colleague who is teaching me the work, told me that for Monday, the invoices and delievery order will be even thicker. -_-" I think I spent quite some time doing it. But overall, time flies very fast.

Going to work now is even more convenient. I can reach the workplace in about less than half an hr. Took 165 to bishan park after work and walking back home only took me 25 mins. I've decided to walk from bishan park everyday (if I'm not tired) as an alternative to lose weight since I do not have the time to exercise. Hurhur...

somewhere
too far for us to find.