11th Feb Sat Woke up only at 3.15pm~! Well, that's because I reached hm at 3+am and slpt only at 4am the previous night. I switched off my HP and thus without me knowing the time, I refused to wake up. Hehe... Rested for a while then prepared to meet Gabby.We headed to town to buy Valarie's (Joseph's GF) b'day present first then had our dinner at Republic Foodcourt. Just simply walked around after dinner and we only proceeded to meet up with them at around 9+pm. All of them dragged until so late to meet up to head to Valarie's b'day party so Gabby and I also followed suit. Stayed there for a while and we headed to Jasmine's house downstairs to wait for her to go up to the toilet first. Gabby let me practised my parallel parking skills with his daddy's car while waiting for Jasmine. Well, the car was kinda too fast for me to adapt, but I like coz it's very smooth~! Hurhur... He promised to let me drive when I passed my TP. Yeah~ Hehe.... Off to geylang for Tian Ji Porridge. The gong bao tian ji was freaking hot, but it's nice~! Ate and chatted till 12+am and we headed home. Was already feeling damn tired when I reached home... somewhere too far for us to find. |