Yst was supposed to be spend at hm watching tv while every couples are celebrating (I suppose). But when I'm about to off work, Gabby SMSed me to inform me that he have a nights out~! How gd can that be? Hehe.... So without any intial plans, we met up for dinner at Causeway point. Every restuarants seems to be freaking packed (as expected), so we walked up and down till we decided on Crystal Jade Kitchen. Stood outside and waited and waited and waited.... We waited from about 7.40pm? till 8.15pm. Gabby have to book in by 10pm, so we decided to give up waiting. The queue was going real slow~! Initially, Gabby suggested to go to Cafe Gelare for waffles first, but I just dun like taking desert first then followed by hot meal. Suddenly remembered than Cafe Gelare also serve hot meals, so we decided to dine there as time is also running out. Lukily, we found a seat as soon as we stepped in. Had pasta and of coz, not forgetting my fav, WAFFLES~! Yesterday was Tuesday, meaning 1/2 price for the waffles!! Just on time. Keke... The Waffle! -slurps- (but I still prefer tutti fruti waffle) Headed hm after the meal while Gabby had to book in. Though we only managed to meet up for a while and it's a simple meal, I'm still glad that we got to spend the evening together. Neverthless, we'll make up for it soon~! *Gabby, don't forget my moo moo and surprise. Hurhur... Received some small gifts from my sweeties for VDay... Thanks sweeties! Love u girls... From Shem From Liqing somewhere too far for us to find. |