Utac had finally called~! I was already prepared and aniticipating for their call as Shem had told us (Liqing and Me!) that they have already cfm us, just that we have to wait for HR's call. HR called when I was almost out of my dreamland. When I saw the unfamiliar number, I quickly cleared my throat and went "Hello...." Finally, I'm no longer jobless wef tml onwards!! By right, we have to start work today, but HR was on leave, so tml will be the day. Kinda too fast to absorb, but we have already anticipated it, so I guess it's still ok? Hope I'll get use to working life again real soon as I've been resting for 2 months and I sleep late almost every night. Later will be going down to Utac at 4pm to sign the contract. It'll be another 6 months contract again, this time with no benefits at all (I'll survive!). But, there'll be a chance to be converted to perm staff. Hopefully it is as I'm already sick of looking for new jobs. Tml will be a brand new working life at a new environment~!..... Good luck to myself. somewhere too far for us to find. |