Had driving lessons today as well as yesterday. Mentioning about driving lesson yesterday made me boil. The car I was driving, the engine indicator was already on, and it seems that it'll die on me anytime. The instructor did ask the "big one" if he can change a car or whatsoever, but I think the "big one" just asked him to continue using. WTH... Yesterday was my Traffic Police Checklist, no more than 30 demerits point or immediate failure. I thought I could pass it easily. Who knows, all because of that lousy car, I lost all my mood to drive properly. It just keep stalling so-god-damn easy! Angry! Almost threw temper (luckily I nv), and I kept showing a black face throughout the whole lesson. I should have failed cause I dun give a damn and I striked kerb. Luckily, the instructor was kind enough to understand my plight and he passed me!!! Haha... Not counting the immediate failure, I accumulated less than 30 points. Today lesson was purely on Auto Transmission Vehicle. Kinda waste of money. But I did actually learnt something from the instructor which other instructors nv taught me. What a nice instructor~! Hehe... Countdown 2 more subjects then will be TP!! somewhere too far for us to find. |