18th Feb 06 Saturday As I've mentioned in the earlier post, I woke up early in the morning at 8am. Driving lesson was at 12.45pm. The weather at the time was freaking hot~! The sun was sorching...! I had the air con on full blast but I was still feeling very very hot. After the lesson, the instructor told me that I can drive, just that I'm careless on some issues. Was laughing inside me when I heard that. Hurhur... He even encouraged me to clear my lesson fast and book for TP. Well, fyi, I have only 1 more subject to clear~!! Wish me gd luck. Hehe... Headed to Thomson Plaza after that to run some errand then proceeded home to rest before meeting Gabby. All of a sudden, it rained~! The weather is so weird. Rested till 4+pm and was preparing when Gabby called. He asked if I wanna meet him straight in town as he's already in town. At the time, I was thinking "Why would he be in town when he should be at home and will be coming to fetch me?" Yuan lai that silly pig had planned a surprise for me. Hurhur... He had actually wanted to get me a braun buffel wallet before coming to fetch me, but it was raining heavily and he can't make it back to my house to fetch me. Though the rain flopped his surprise, but I'm still touched and surprised. Hehe... Thanks piggy for the wallet and flopped surprise~! I love the wallet lots......! We headed to Wheelock for our dinner at Fish&Co. As usual, we ordered our fav, Garlic and Lemon Butter Mussels. Superlicious~! New York Fish&Chips -slurps- Engrossed in the soccer highlights Walked around wheelock then followed by PS. Finally, we headed to meet up with Jeff, Bingsheng, etc after that at Gluttons Bay. After they finished their dinner, we were all deciding where we should go. The question "Qu Nai Li? (Where should we go?)" was asked countless times by Jeff. Yet, none of of us can give a satisfactory answer. Some suggested going to Clarke Quay, etc. But I didn't want to go pubbing or clubbing. We ended up sitting by the esplanade chatting and thinking where we should go. By then, it was already 12+am, Gabby and I decided to go home instead of joining them as I was feeling very tired. Sweeties had asked me to join them at MOS too, but I rejected as I was tired and I didn't have the clubbing mood. Sorry girls... Next time k? Hope you girls enjoyed yourselves. somewhere too far for us to find. |