Another boring day... Had wanted to go swimming in the morning, but due to some unforseen circumstances, I ended up at home watching TV. Applied for a few jobs but till now there is no replies. Just applied for another job and the requirement is that those with knowledge on Work Permit appln is an advantage. Yes, that's me! Hehe... But if my memory doesnt fails me, I think I still rem lah. Keke... Hopefully will get a reply from them soon. But, the basic requirements stated seems that it will be a low paid job. Whatever, depends on the reply first. Hehe.... Shem sweetie's 21st birthday celebration this friday. Finally get to have some fun again. Hehe... But it seems that my pocket's hole is getting bigger. Shem's 21st birthday, followed by Liling and XiangHui. Aiyoh... I'm jobless somemore. Got this sudden urge to work, I dunno why. Haha... That's so not me. Hopefully when I finally get a new job, I'll devote more time to it rather than always taking MCs and leave. Haha~! That is, if I have the motivation. =D somewhere too far for us to find. |