my life. my story

Thursday, January 12, 2006

interview @ 11:44 PM
Raining raining and raining, making daily life troublesome. Wanted to do some washing, but with the rain and no sun, it's difficult. Had driving lesson today and visibility was poor due to the heavy rain. It's difficult to change lane as I couldnt see well. Luckily, today's practical is spent mostly in the circuit doing parking. I'm finally into half of stage 3~! Hurhur... 6 more subjects to go and it'll be TP!! Prays hard that I can finish the course and TP real fast.

Met up with Huiping earlier in the morning for breakfast after her practical as well as to pass her the way belated x'mas exchange present. Supposed to meet up with Dexter and Kristy for the exchanging of gifts, but they seems busy. So ended up exchanging with Huiping only. Keke... Chatted all the way till 12pm after breakfast, then walked around amk before I head for my practical at 12.45pm.

Finally received a call from one of the coy which I had applied. Interview will be at tml 2pm and the person who called actually asked when I'm free and what time. Hmm, that's gd isn't it? Haha... I can fix my own interview time and date. LOL~! Checked streetdirectory and I realised that it's freaking troublesome for me to get to the office. -_-" Streetdirectory also showed the image of the building, and frankly speaking, I find the building kinda ulu and old. Hehe... Hopefully the office wouldnt be so bad. =D

somewhere
too far for us to find.