my life. my story

Friday, January 13, 2006

interview 2 @ 5:00 PM
Interview was ok. Seems more like chatting than interview. The coy and building looks old and my first impression in my mind was "OMG, how to survive in such coy?" Haha.... I'm picky when it comes to cleaniness and whether it's new enough. LOL~ Seems that I might have a high chance of getting that job as they seemed impressed about my work permit knowledge and that i'm from NP~! Haha... When the GM came in, he saw that I'm from NP and he made a remark jokingly that "Wah NP, then must hire liao". -_-"

The working hrs will be from 8.30 am to 6pm and alternate saturdays 9pm to 12pm. Well, it's almost same as MOM, but there's no fridays off lah. I'll prefer MOM working hours. I hate working on Saturdays~! Another issue is the travelling part. It's quite inconvenient for me. Gotta change a few buses. The GM and in charge asked me to consider about the travelling as well. I'm in a dilema now~! Hopefully UTAC is hiring, so I can just go over to UTAC and work with Shem together as well. Hehe... UTAC is more accessible for me as well. Sigh~ Jobs are so god damn diff to find.

somewhere
too far for us to find.