my life. my story

Monday, January 23, 2006

fell down @ 5:28 PM
Saturday 210106
Headed to Bugis with Gabby with the intention for Seoul Garden and some shopping for cny stuffs. Was walking happily and without any notice on the way to Seoul Garden, I FELL~! OMG! It's damn freaking embarassing can! Some ppl behind me was shocked also. It was at the place where you have to walk a few flight of steps down to the restuarant area. One of the edge of the stairs were slippery. Luckily, I grapped Gabby's hand and thus prevented me from falling onto my face. Upon falling, I quickly resumed my posture and walked away quickly asap though my legs hurts. >_<

Seoul Garden is getting more ex? $51 bucks for just the both of us. Their tom yam chicken is still so delicious~! We only ate 2 plates of meat, 2 plates of misc food for steamboat. After the dinner, it's shopping time. Went to the new shopping place, ICON. Only merely walked one round then headed to Cine. Met up with Fuwen first before our movie. Caught "I Not Stupid Too". It's very nice! It really reflect well on everyday life and the issues now children and their parents face. Almost cried during a few scene. The movie is funny yet touching.

somewhere
too far for us to find.