I banged into a car today during lesson today!!! Ok, I'm kidding. Haha... That was during simulator. =) Simulator sucks to the core cause it made me giddy and I almost vomitted my chicken bao I ate before lesson. I actually wanted to request to stop the simulator cause I'm really getting giddy, but luckily before I asked, the course had finished. After the simulator, I can feel the chicken bao coming up my throat and got stucked there. Haha... I couldnt really concentrate on my driving after that. To Liling and Priscilla: "Opps I didn't know. Haha... Didnt want to cancel my lesson as well coz there's pratically no slots. So I just went for simulator as well as my lesson, really waste of time. Hehe... Lucky you girls nv go, it'll make you freaking giddy" Was actually stopping at one of the T-junction over at Ang Mo Kio when I saw a bike skidded just a few metres in front of me~! OMG! I was damn shocked. I really didnt know what the rider did, he skidded until his bike was againt the traffic. *eyes big big* The first time I saw such thing. Lucky for him, there are a few kind souls who ran to him and helped him. Today's lesson was touching on lane changing part 2 during heavy traffic. ALL those licensed drivers refused to give way, and I mean ALL!. Hmmp! So selfish. Can't they give way to trainees? There's one left lane over at YCK there where you can only turn left and I wanted to move over to the centre lane, but NO ONE gave way. So no choice, I had to turn left. WTH! Cant blame them much cause the traffic is really heavy. But! They still can try to give way mah. Anway, countdown to 5 more subjects!! Yay!!! somewhere too far for us to find. |