my life. my story

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

book lessons @ 11:43 AM
Another day just passed by again so fast without me even realising it. Gabby booked out yst, and have to book in today. Why cant they just given him block leave? So troublesome...

Tried to book for my practical just now, but I dunno what's the problem, they mentioned that it's not able to process. WTH?! I just booked a lesson earlier in the evening just now and it went through. I do have enough inside my a/c can. WHAT HAPPENED? If I try again tml, the slot will surely 100% be gone. Resign to my sway-ness I guess. Haha....

I guess I should be able to finish my stage 2 tml finally. Haha... Yah, I'm such a slow coach coz I'm not motivated at all. Hopefully I can finish my course fast enough before my final theory expires and pass in just 1 attempt then will be bye bye to boring lessons at SSDC. Hurhur.... I don't have the confidence to pass in just 1 attempt, but I'll try!! *cross fingers* =D

somewhere
too far for us to find.