It's over~! My contract has finally ended today at 1pm. But thinking, I'm officially jobless now~! How to survive with my worse than peanuts salary? Need to budget!!! Today passed very fast, without even me needing to seek help from any of my team leaders. A very gd ending to my working life in MOM. As I've mentioned earlier, 2nd Dec is Gabby and my 1st yr anniversary. Had actually informed Gabby that his present will be delayed due to my salary being delayed as well. In fact, I had planned a surprise. Saw a Kenneth Cole watch at IMM earlier that time and I wanted to get him that. So I dragged until yst after work, I headed all the way from office to causeway point outlet instead. To my dismay, causeway point do not have the watch in black! So I insisted on getting the sales personnel to check for me other outlet's availability. Luckily, IMM still have the black one. Carrying my 2 bags of stuffs I brought home from office together with my handbag, I went all the way down to IMM just to collect the watch. I didnt even take the shuttle bus, instead, I walked all the way from MRT to IMM with my bags. After collecting the watch, I headed to Daiso for some shopping. My arms almost broke from carrying 4 bags~! Luckily, there is a direct bus from IMM to my house. Finally, I surprised him by insisting that I didnt buy for him yet, and I hide the present under my blanket until he find it himself. Hehe... "Gabby, u better be touched by what I did. Hurhur... " The watch... Find it very nice though it looks very simple ![]() somewhere too far for us to find. |