my life. my story

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

POP @ 11:09 PM
Today's Gabby POP~! So fast. I can still rem the day when we sent him for his enlistment. Felt so proud of him today!! Met up with his parents and sister at Pasir Ris interchange first then we proceeded to the ferry terminal to head to Tekong. The weather is damn hot! The parade square sitting area is freaking hot. No air at all!

Luckily before I turn fed up, the parade started with a drill performance by some of the recruits from S and U coy. Followed, it's the recruits' march in. All of them look the same to me and it's so diff to spot Gabby. Wanted to spot the superstar, Derrick Ho, but it's near impossible as well when his coy is standing right at the back. Couldnt even spot Gabby, needless to say spotting Derrick. Haha....

Arrival of COL, then reviewing officer, inspection, awards presentation, speech, march past then finally, re-entry then cap presentation~! Everything ended after 2 hrs, took pictures then left Tekong. Luckily enough, Gabby's in Ninja coy, so we are the 2nd grp to leave.

After tekong, we headed to Elias Rd there for dinner. -slurps- It's nice and cheap~! Making me damn full.... Finally, after the dinner, we headed back to Gabby's house. Tiring day... Rested and watch TV then finally home sweet home at 10.10pm.

Finally from recruit to private (is that how I spell?)....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Recruit Private HC Tang! =D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I look fat >_<

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With XiangHui (and one extra, LOL)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with Shirong. I think I look so extra (dun dare to go near coz they stinks, LOL)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I like his condo's pool view at night

somewhere
too far for us to find.