Tried sell my practical today again coz my whole body was aching when I woke up. Hehe... I better stop try selling again and again. It's time to get serious! Hurhur.... But it's so diff to get a slot! Met up with XiangHui today, had lunch, chatted then walked around. He mentioned that he wanted to get me a x'mas present, so we just walked around trying to spot something. Finally found a bracelet at Moshi Moshi and he got me that. Now, I've to crack my brain to buy him a present as well. Hmm, what should I get? Totally no idea at all~! But anyway, gotta thanks him a lot for the present~! After the meetup with XiangHui, it's time to meet up with the girls~! Finally get to meet up with Liling since April. Hehe... Met up with Liling dearie first, followed by Liqing. Headed to Crystal Jade first and waited for Shem then had our dinner. Took some pics after dinner then headed to Watson's then Kinokuniya. Liling left first with HanXiang while the 3 of us continue to shop for books. In the first time of our life, the 3 of us actually shopped at bookstores and bought a book each! Hurhur.... Proceeded home after that. somewhere too far for us to find. |