Now then I realised that I've been jobless for almost going to be a month. Arrgh~ It's so god damn difficult to find a job. I've missed Nanyang Institute's calls and they didnt bother to call again. Haiz... Maybe just treat that we're not fated. Hurhur... Have already applied for a few jobs but there's no calls yet! Why why why? I remembered that last time I applied for a job at CPF through Jobstreet and they only contacted me 1 month later when I'm already working for MOM! Maybe to the last resort, that's going back to Adecco. But I hate them! Hmmm... Or should I find another agency? But I just hate finding jobs through agencies. Jasmine told me she'll get her consultant to look for a job for me, but till now there's no news from her consultant as well. ARRGH! Prays hard that I can find a job before Feb~! Wish me luck.... 2006 is coming~! Any celebrations in mind? Had actually wanted to go to Liqing's house to celebrate. But, Gabby wanted to watch the fireworks at Marina Bay. He seems to be looking forward to it, so, I've decided to accompany him. That silly pig loves fireworks. Hehe... Hope the rest of them will be able to join us as well. Overall, 2005 is way better than 2004. There's no sadness or troubles for us. 2006 will be a brand new yr again. Hopefully everyone's 2006 will be wonderful and full of happiness.... =D somewhere too far for us to find. |