my life. my story

Sunday, December 18, 2005

HP @ 8:46 PM
Time really flies and it's 19th Dec tml. Gabby will be reporting to his unit tml~! That's so fast. But luckily, he got posted to a "slacking" unit. Hehe... He mentioned that the unit does not requires him to stay in and it'll be 8 to 5! Hopefully it is. Hehe....

Spent the past 1 week plus with him going out, watching movies, eating, etc. Did I mention that he got me a HP for our 1st yr anniversary? He had wanted to get me a braun buffel wallet, but I didnt want to waste his $100 voucher from starhub. So, I told him I'll choose HP over wallet. Wallet can wait. Hehe.... Anway, Thanks a lot Gabby~! Muacks.... You can get me the braun buffel wallet for Valentine's day. Hurhur... =D

I've been slacking for almost 2 weeks~! Shiok... But I guess it's time for me to look for another job or i'll have to eat grass soon. Hehe... Luckily, Jasmine have a few lobangs for me. Might want to try her recommendations. *prays hard* Unfortunately, I missed calls from Nanyang Institute and they didnt call me again. -sobsob-

Met up with NP gang on Fri night over at cosy bay. It's nice to meet up with them again. Really misses the days we spent during our schooling days. Hopefully will get to meet up with them again.

somewhere
too far for us to find.