Felt so gd now after complaining about a SSDC instructor. That instructor really get on my nerves~! SHIT HIM! Always discriminating about my height. So what I'm not tall? Does it affect him in anyway? I pay to learn lesson, not to be discriminated. When I saw him entering the car today, I was thinking "Argh shit, suay!". I hate him even way back the first time he taught me. Can you imagine your instructor slouching and teaching u at the same time? Freaking hate him loh. I'm not gonna tolerate anymore of his nonsense anymore so I complained! SSDC better give me an answer soon. Forget about that stupid instructor. Met up with HuiPing after my lesson to accompany her to enrol for her practical. The service counter staff is also another one that got onto our nerves. She's pregnant, yah so? Attitude staff. But I decided not to complain about her lah, coz she's a pregnant lady. Hurhur... Contradicting? Better dun be such a complain queen. Hehe.... After the enrolment, we headed to Bugis for lunch first then to Sim Lim to look for a joystick and headset for her BF. We finally saw a joystick that looks gd. First saw it at a shop selling for $129.90 (with discount of 10%), almost wanted to buy, but luckily we walked around. We saw it a 2nd shop selling at $99.90 (no discount!) and finally at a very corner shop for only $92! Lucky. In the end, she got both joystick and headset for only $90 and $30 respectively coz she bargained. Gd bargaining skills she got. Hehe... Walked back to Bugis Parco after that to do some shopping. Bought a disney cutie tee and another simple tee with rhinestones. HuiPing got the cutie tee as well coz I physo her. Hehe.... Finally headed home after all the shopping. somewhere too far for us to find. |