my life. my story

Saturday, December 10, 2005

boring @ 12:08 PM
Boring~ I'm left alone at home now. Amanda had went to KL with her sch for some choir competition, so Mummy had to tag along as Amanda is still young. Mummy managed to drag Pamela along to head to KL today morning while Amanda left yst morning. I was tempted to go, but still decided not to as Gabby is having his block leave. Hehe.... Sister is not at hm, daddy went to work. So BORING now...

Gabby is heading to JB with his friend first before meeting me in the late afternoon. I wanted to go too, but I still feel that going on a weekend is better, so I'll just let him go with his friend. I wanna go shopping at FOS and city square!! Luckily, Gabby had promised that he'll go with me on a weekend. Hurhur....

Suddenly feel that 19th Dec will arrive very soon. In 9 days more, Gabby will have to report to his unit. Time really pass so fast. I've officially rested for 1 week already and I'm slacking all the way. Lazy to go for lessons, lazy to search for jobs. Anyone got any lobangs? Can money drop from the sky so I can slack longer? Hehe...

On a lighter note, X'mas is coming soon! Did u guys see the lighting at Killiney SingPost? It's freaking nice and so winter style. Hehe... So, have you guys make plans for X'mas 2005?
*Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.....*

somewhere
too far for us to find.