my life. my story

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

bikers @ 2:18 AM
Juz read a forum where they were discussing about bikers. Freaking agitated by some of the replies by some bastards. I'm not agitated coz Gabby is a rider himself. It's the replies that really put me off. They discriminate bikers to the extreme by insulting them. I saw one post which they think that bikers' are gangsters with tattoos, smokers, have whore GFs, etc. WTH? What are they thinking? They're simply drivers who think they are some kind of big f**k just coz they own expensive cars.

Come on~! Wake up their ideas man~!!! Cant stand these type of ppl who think highly of themselves just coz they drive a car. Nowadays, drivers drive w/o signalling, cutting into lanes, etc. *shakes head* Speaking of cutting lane, I almost hit 1 taxi and 1 bus who cut into my lane and did not even signal today during lesson! Luckily I managed to brake on time. F**k those drivers...

PS* I'm not commenting about all driver, but some specified drivers.

somewhere
too far for us to find.