my life. my story

Saturday, November 05, 2005

miss e trip @ 10:02 AM
Slept till so soundly that I almost forgot that I got to work today. Hurhur... At a point of time, I was half awake staring at my double deck bed, thinking "There is nothing on today right?", and I went back to slp. At 6.05am, my alarm sounded. Then I remembered I need to work. Luckily I managed to wake up. =)

Got to wear specs to work today and it's killing me coz it's damn ugly lah! I got no choice as my optician suspect that there is "something" in my left eye and it's depositing on my contact lens. The deposits cant be washed/rubbed off, so she asked me to stop wearing contact lens for 2 days then go back to see her. Either it's my left eye problems or my contact lens. Arrgh~ For the sake of my eyes, I'll bear with it. Lucky today is Sat....

Suddenly miss the thailand trip with Gabby. I miss the mac's ice-cream and pork burger, coral island, bargaining, pattaya grand blah blah blah shopping centre [forgot the name =)], walking along pattaya beach carrying our large pizza and shopping bags, etc. Hopefully there will be another trip after Gabby's ORD.

Gabby's having his field camp from today till fri. Wont be able to contact him for 7 Days~! =(
Gonna wait again...

somewhere
too far for us to find.