my life. my story

Monday, November 28, 2005

Misc @ 2:24 PM
It's the last week of work~! I'm darn happy. Huhur.... BUT no job = no money~! Whatever, I'm still happy coz I can finally rest. Hehe.... Having mixed feelings, I guess I'll miss MOM's building, but not the job scope definately. Contradicting...? =D

My pay for nov is delayed. WTH~ I still thought I can proceed to buy present for Gabby by today. Was still feeling so excited, but WHO NOES. It better transmit to me by end of the month!!

Fish&Co. for dinner yesterday. -slurps- Had this craving since last week and coincidentally, Gabby had the same craving for new york fish and chips and garlic butter mussels~! It's so NICE!!! Walked around Carrefour after dinner then proceeded home.

In 1 week's plus time, it'll be Gabby's POP. So fast right? Gonna drag him to play badminton with him during his break, as well as going JB for some shopping. =)

somewhere
too far for us to find.