Christmas is round the corner soon. Walking down orchard really gives me the x'mas feel. It's so nicely decorated. Looking forward to christmas, but totally no idea how to celebrate this yr's christmas. Definately will go and capture this yr's christmas decorations as well.... Well, before christmas arrives, it'll be Gabby and my 1st yr anniversary~! Time really flies... Reading through my archives just now, I realised time just passed by us without us knowing. It was studying, project blah blah, now, it's work and Gabby's in NS. Hmm, what should I get for him for our 1st yr anni? Though of something to get for him, but it suddenly strike my mind that the "thing" I saw couldn't be so cheap. Gotta go and ask the price when I'm free. Hopefully it's that price I saw. Hehe... But it's still ex lah. =D When I'm free, I need to pack my room as well. *secret, will announce when it's cfm* Shucks, migraine again. Why my migraine lasted for the whole day? Getting worried.... somewhere too far for us to find. |