my life. my story

Monday, November 14, 2005

MC again @ 10:05 PM
2 days passed by just like that and Gabby is back in Tekong again. He can only book out 2 weeks later, which make no difference like during his so-called adjustment period. All due to whatever test (I dunno how to spell). Arrgh~ Nvm, I'm somehow used to it le. He only managed to book out 3 times so far only~! WTH... I believe 2 weeks will pass by very fast. =D

Well, I'm lovesick<3 till I'm on MC for 2 days AGAIN. Nah, just kidding. Haha... Having usual symptoms, throat infections, slight wheeze and killer migraine (which doesn't seems to subside even after I wake up). Throat infection for the countless time, which I really think it's due to work. What u expect from talking non-stop for 8.5 hrs? Gonna get unpaid MC this month coz I used up my benefits. But, I extended to work for 2 more days, so it makes no difference now I guess.

Luckily, it's middle of the month now and in 20 days more, my contract will finish~! Woo~ Looking forward to it. Hopefully Nanyang Institute (they requested for my resume through JobsDB) give me a call soon for interview. *Prays Hard*

Btw, I want to try making a raspberry and white chocolate cheescake. Sounds nice?? Hopefully it'll turn out great. Will be making it before Gabby's book out. He promised to eat it even if it's not nice. Hurhur.... Hmm, I should try cooking bolognese or carbonara for him as well.

Countdown 20 days to ending of my contract and 13 days before Gabby's next book out.

somewhere
too far for us to find.