Had a lunch date over at Joo Chiat with my manager and colleague after work today. It was actually opened by my manager's friend, and the food are all peranakan. Not bad I would say, but of coz I dun really like peranakan food lah. There is a dish which is black pepper stingray, that is the nicest~! Celebrated Lynn's b'day as well, and we got to eat a durian cake which taste heavenly~!! Hurhur.... Headed nearby to buy some durian puffs and a jackfruit muffin after the lunch. NICE and cheap~! Reached hm at 5pm and I went to slp. Hurhur.... I slpt all the way till 7+pm, woke up, sat for 5 mins, I went back to slp till 9pm. I'm so piggy~! Finally got the chance to have enough slp. =D My dept will be having a farewell party on the 29th, theme is Oscar Nite. We have to dress accordingly to the theme. Anyone with any idea on how to dress? Colleagues were thinking of some movie characters, but I cant think of any.... somewhere too far for us to find. |