my life. my story

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ill again @ 2:41 PM
2 and 1/2 days to go~! yet, I'm down with blocked nose, sore throat, cough and slight fever. I gotta bear with it~! No MCs, no half day. Why didnt all my illness come after 3rd Dec 1pm? It's killing me lah! My blocked nose is making me feel damn terrible. Even my ears are blocked, food seems to be tasteless. Arrgh~ Didnt even slp well the whole night and I felt damn terrible in the morning, almost shouted at all the callers. At least I'm feeling better now, temper isnt that bad as compare to morning... Dexter gave me a small pack of lozenges "Golden Throat Lozenge" which seems to work really gd. Though it looked very traditional, it's still work better than strepsils. Recommended. =)

Trying my best to cut down on calls intake now by wrapping up calls slowly and read newspaper after a call ended. Cant seems to work coz I cant spend too much time on "Wrapping Up" status. Feeling damn tired now after popping med for cold though it wont cause drowsiness. Air con in the office is freezing me, making my flu worse. Shucks....

Faster 3rd Dec~! Awaiting awaiting... Miss the girls and Liling dearie~!

To Dearie: When you'll be free? Meet up after 3rd Dec yeah?

somewhere
too far for us to find.