Finally it's the weekends and I can see Gabby tml. Yeah~!! As usual, I try sell my lessons coz I'm too tired and with approval by Gabby this time round. He told me to cancel if I'm really tired coz he dun wan me to bang the trees and he even rem I almost killed a small "tree" at SSDC. Wahaha~ Sent pamela to her prom night at River View Hotel after work as I manage to spot them downstairs when I'm about to enter my lift. PROM! BPS somemore. SHIAT. Our batch everything also dun have lah, not even a small party. Graduation only gave us a pair of pen and pencil. -_-" What can be better? Pathetic right? Seems like after our batch, everything is better. Am I right, ex BPSians? Haha.... Tried making strawberry cheesecake earlier on. I'm so clumsy, forget this forget that. Hopefully it'll turn out OK. Juz having it solidfy, I'm happy enough as Gabby promised he will eat even if it's not nice. Hurhur.... *prays Hard* Yawnz, I'm tired... Need to catch some beauty slp before Gabby sees me tml. Haha... Juz kidding. Nitez peeps~ somewhere too far for us to find. |