my life. my story

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

@ 10:19 PM
It's been a week since I last blogged. Was feeling too lazy to go online recently. On MC for 2 days again. Hurhur.... Nothing new, throat infection and fever again. Seriously think that this job is taking a toll on me. Sore throat now and then~! I'm waiting for 1st Dec 05 when my contract ends. I'll endure for 2 more months!!! *SHARON BUCK UP!* =D

Gabby will be enlisting on fri! ARrGh~! I'm sure I'll surely miss him alot. How will life gonna be after fri? Cant imagine it! But I know it'll be over soon enough.

Spent almost the whole day today scouting for S4 with Gabby and Fuwen. Went to a few shops and we saw one with a nice bike plate no. selling at $8300. Kinda cheap to me, but it seems that it's not that cheap to them. Hurhur.... The bike plate no. is really nice, but Fuwen cant seens to decide lah. Well, buying a bike is not like girls' shopping also. Hehe... Headed to Ah Boy after all the scouting and had our dinner then home sweet home.

Feeling damn tired now. Maybe due to my illness...? Guess it's time for me to slp. Gd night peeps~!

somewhere
too far for us to find.