my life. my story

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gabby booked out @ 2:04 PM
Gabby finally booked out on Fri~! Hehe.... So glad to see him. Went to work for half a day only as I was having fever and flu. So went off half-way to see a doctor. I didnt do it on purpose k? Hehe... I was really having a fever till 38 degrees. =/ Wasted half of my day taking calls when I'm on MC. Shitty....

Headed home to rest 1st after visiting the doctor. Finally, it's time to meet my Gabby!! We headed to PS for pasta then walked around carrefour to get his necessities. After that, it's movie time again~! Watched Transporter 2 this time. Proceeded home after that....

Went to Suntec, Marina then PS again the next day. Watched "Flightplan" this time round. Met up with Fuwen at Cine's carpark after the movie. Chatted a while and went round the carpark with his s4. Cool~! Home sweet home after that to watch soccer.

Gonna wait till 31st Oct then I can see him again. Wait wait wait....

Specially for Liling dearie....

Me looking weird with my botak Gabby~!

somewhere
too far for us to find.