Had a wonderful lunch today~! Went to ate Crispy Cheese Prata and Bak Kut Teh with Joann and it's damn nice~! -slurps- Gonna drag Gabby there one fine day. Hurhur.... Oh No, I'm FAT!!! Any recommendations to lose fats effienciently? (( ) '_' ( ))<----- That's Me! Chubby and Fatty cheeks. Calls keep coming in till I'm going crazy soon. Visit me at Buangkok Green Medical Centre k? Hurhur... Having PMS and when I see the no. of calls in queue, I'm feeling DAMN ANGRY CAN! Everything also rely on us. CANT STAND IT~! Early in the morning, the queues were like 30+! Really dun understand why there's a surge in the calls recently. I'm handling till I'm damn tired.... Are those callers so damn stupid? Anyway, It's finally weekends~! 1 more week and Gabby will book out!!! Looking forward to that day... Tml is cousin Limin's birthday chalet and Mummy mentioned that bro-in-law will be driving us there at 3pm. So, I gotta cancel my driving tml. I was still looking forward to it, but no choice since Mummy asked me to cancel. Try selling now and 'someone' kept taking and cancelling, making the process so long! Tml gotta work as well... SUCKS! Gonna get some rest first. Ciao~ somewhere too far for us to find. |