my life. my story

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Booking out tml @ 11:51 AM
I hate to say this but I still want to say it! There is a new bus service, 52 around my house area. Sounds gd to have a new service? But the thing is that the bus goes directly to NP from my house~! WTH! I'M FREAKING ANGRY LAH. I've graduated already, so the bus service seems pointless to me (maybe its a gd news to future NP students). The interchange is at Jurong East, and fyi, my outsource coy is at Jurong East! It's fated that I shouldnt continue employment as Customer Service Executive. Hehe... Anyway, I didnt want to join coz I hate the job. Simple as that. It's still gd to have an extra service from Bishan interchange so I do not have to stick to that packed feeder bus. =D

Forget about that. Gabby's booking out TML~! I'm so excited to see my botak black piggy! Hurhur... That pig has already mentioned that when he book out, he want to eat pasta and watch movies. But I want to drag him to eat Cheese and Mushroon prata~! Well, but I'll still still let him have his long awaited craving. Hurhur...

I'm getting hungry. Should I eat Bak Kut Teh or Kway Chap? -slurps- Lunch soon!!
Guiding caller to apply for WP online now. 21 mins le lah, and on going~! *yawnz*

somewhere
too far for us to find.