Today's the 1st day of Gabby's BMT. Gosh, I'm starting to miss him lots already. -sob sob- Woke up early in the morning at 5+am for his enlistment. He came over to fetch me first then after that we headed straight to Pasir Ris Interchange with his parents after reaching his place. Saw quite a lot of familar faces~! XiangHui, Chin Hui, Kelvin Leong, Garrick, Joseph, Matthew, Wei Yu, Edwin, etc... Gabby had Edwin and Joseph in the same platoon, which is great for him. Hehe.... Upon reaching Tekong, we had a tour around then the oath taking followed by lunch. Time passes so fast and we gotta leave. -sob sob- Wasnt that bad as what Liqing described to me lah. Said our final gd bye then it's back to the main island. Gabby's dad then sent me home. *Thanks Uncle and Auntie~! =D* Gabby managed called me before my nap and I'm so happy =D. Hehe.... That piggy said something which triggered me~! =( Haiz, though I know it will pass by very fast, but I'm still not very used to life without him by my side. Daddy still said "Aiyah, why? Don't bear to see him in NS issit? NS only mah" [-_-"] Stupid daddy, said such things to trigger me. Trying my best to adapt now. Will be waiting for his first book-out day and his POP~!! somewhere too far for us to find. |