3rd day of Gabby's BMT, life is boring w/o him messaging me often, going for late movies, etc. But I'll adapt to life soon~! Had my driving practical yesterday, proceeded to meet Pigu after that to salon to do our hair. Went to touch up my rebonded hair, and it's freaking $120 juz for touch up can! -heart pain- I'm sOOooo broke now and I gotta budget I guess. Will be waiting for my next pay day which will be in 3 weeks time? ArrGh.... Reached the salon at 3+pm and we only left at 7+pm~! Hurhur.... All coz of my touch up. Pigu waited patiently for me. Thanks Girl~! Hehe... She had a treatment and hair cut, and the auntie said she will help her do it long enough so she can wait for me as well. She ended up doing treatment for a few hrs. Hehe.... Even wanted to go to KBox, but it was already 7+pm so we forfeited the idea. Went for dinner after that then we headed home. Was already feeling very tired by the time I reached home. Had a freaking migraine and I almost vomitted my dinner, quickly popped painkillers upon reaching home. The med seems to have effect on me and was making me damn slpy. I beared with it coz I wanna watch Full House! Hurhur.... Full house is the nicest Korean Drama I've ever watched, other than Da Chang Jin coz other korean shows seems to be always weeping like no tml which is so boring. Hurhur.... Only full house seems to catch my attention. =) Every night and morning, Gabby will SMS me. That really makes my day, but haiz.... Ok SMS is better than nothing right? Tml gotta work again. MON BLUES [>_< ] I HATE WORKING ON MON! coz I gotta reach office earlier by 8.15am due to checking in session. Worse, I gotta work for coming 2 weekends coz I swopped long weekend with colleague. Suck~! *Sharon! bear with it, it'll be over soon* It's already 9.40pm and why Gabby haven SMS me? Waiting waiting.... =( somewhere too far for us to find. |