I'm back~! Had a wonderful trip spent with Gabby. Really enjoyed myself to the fullest... But time passed by so fast, and it's already 5 days. Haiz... It'll be back to normal life again, work and work. I hate it~! Spent the passed 5 days like as if it's like a dream and fantasy, and yet I need to work again soon. Sucks right? Reality is harsh. Hurhur... Gosh, I'm starting to miss the trip and my Gabby piggy. =( Surprisingly, the toilets over there are in satisfactory conditions. Hotel was nice as well, except for Pattaya Hotel~! When we checked in at "The Twin Tower" hotel, we were still complaining that the room is very humid, not at a gd location. After checking into "Baiyoke Pattaya" hotel, we realised our mistake! Baiyoke Pattaya is like a damn budget hotel can! We're paying so much and yet we're getting such hotel, I cant stand the hotel at Pattaya. I'm damn glad when we went back to The Twin Tower on the 4th day, and I found that it's damn nice. I won't despise the hotel anymore. Hurhur... I've learnt an art, which is to bargain~! Haha.... Gabby and I were almost hooked on bargaining. Over at Suan Lum Night Bazzar, we bargain at one of the shops but decided not to buy as they refused to lower the price somemore, so we went off. When we decided to head back to the shop and buy, we got lost~! We couldnt find the store as the bazzar is large and it looks the same everywhere. ArrgH~! We were getting real tired, so in the end, we had to head back to the hotel, without even going to PatPong market. Regret for not being able to go PatPong. Overall, the itenary was nice, flaws lie in the bus~! The bus was damn hot and the air-con is of no use at all, suspension is hard~! Cant stand it. Biggest regret for the trip is that we did not get to go to "Chatuchak" market. Didnt get to buy much, coz nothing to buy at other bazzar and it's quite expensive. Only bought lots of souveniers instead.... Sorry girls, unable to get you all stuffs, next time maybe? Hopefully will get to go for more trips again with piggy..... =D Will be posting pics.... *Coming Soon* somewhere too far for us to find. |