my life. my story

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Driving @ 4:13 PM
Driving at 12.45pm. Finally managed to clear stage 1, will be progressing to stage 2 next week~! =) Hate driving with those cabbies around me, they change lane without signalling! Which they do it often~! When I'm driving, I hate them even more coz I gotta prepare and brake in case they do anything stupid. Signal very diff meh? Damn them. A 163 bus horn me today can! Cannot see a "L" plate behind? Shit the driver... But so far, lesson is nice today coz I gotta drive VTec again and it's smooth going. Hehe....

Meeting up with Gabby later for my advance b'day treat, not him treating me k, is the other way round. Hehe... Gonna have Crystal Jade~! *yum yum* Hopefully can get to meet up with the gang on Tues. Cancelled clubbing with them tonight coz Pigu's not available, and I dun really have the clubbing mood today. Girls, plan again k?

Next week will be my birthday~! So fast!!! Hehe... Decided to take MC on 7th Sep which is my birthday itself. But, I'm more excited about my trip instead. hehe... certainly looking forward to it.... =D

somewhere
too far for us to find.