Collected tix yst at SA after work. What made me furious is not the waiting time, but someone actually jumped queue~! Damn them, inside me, I was cursing and staring at them. I had waited for quite some time (from 5.49 pm to 6.25 pm), then the 2 idiots came and went straight to the counter when they're supposed to wait!! Wanted to complain but being a customer service executive, I know how it feels to be a nasty customer. Luckily I beared with it and it's finally my turn~! Or else, I'LL COMPLAIN! Hurhur.... I guess I'm a typical Sporean as well, but I'm 1/2 of those really typical ones can. I dun complain necessary =D Had to work today~! Was damn reluctant to wake up, but I got no choice. Supposingly having driving practical at 2.40 pm, but I "try sell" again. Wasnt feeling well thus decided to cancel. After work, headed to J8 to buy my brunch then went home. Boring sat~! Now I'm damn bored~! No one is at home. Mummy, Pam and Amanda had went to M'sia and Sis' is at her training and Daddy is not at home as well. Gonna be bored dead soon. Didnt want to go out, so I decided to stay at home. Ate med already but I'm still having headache and fever. -sigh- Hopefully I'll get well soon before I go on my trip. somewhere too far for us to find. |